In line with the current HSE guidelines and due to geographical location I offer a Remote Consultation. Much of the required testing will be carried out by you in the comfort and safety of your home.
If you are interested in getting to the root cause of your current health issues or wish to conduct a check up and keep your health optimised, book a consultation today and together we will do a deep dive on your current health.
This testing will take into account all your symptoms and also identify the silent imbalances that could be taking place and provide a picture of your health in a holistic manner.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, this testing will identify the root cause and enable a health plan that will endeavour to bring your health back into balance.
- Poor digestion
- Insomnia or poor sleep
- Aches and pains
- Hormonal imbalances
- Poor circulation
- Blood pressure or other cardiac problems
- Thyroid issues
The consultation requires the following testing:
- Blood Pressure - you will need to provide this by either going to your local pharmacy or by purchasing a monitor,
- Glucometer - a blood glucose monitor can be purchased in your local pharmacy.
- Dry Blood Analysis - the microscope slide and lancet will be sent to you.
- PH strips for Urine & Saliva - can be provided. But recommended to purchase your own stock.
- Blood Type testing kit to determine your blood type A, B, AB, O
- Breath Rate - count your breath rate for one minute.
- Breath Hold - time the length you can hold one breath.
- Questionnaire sent to you to include a symptoms currently being experienced and a four day food diary.
- Consultation online by video call once the test results are received back.
A recent GP report of your Full Blood Count can be very helpful.
The consultation will include the findings from the testing, questionnaire and GP report and a detailed health plan will be provided that will include advice on nutrition/diet, supplementation and wellbeing.
A follow-up call is recommended and included in the fee after 3 months.
A follow-up consultation recommended after 6 months.